If you are a final year student and wants to get recruited in a reputed company from your college campus, it is essential for you to give concern to your interview attire. For this, our Training and Placement team working under Shri Ram Institute of Technology, Jabalpur highlighted few basic tips related to dress-up of a candidate during interview.
Dress-up for Boys
- Dress in a way that is professionally right to the designation, for which you want to apply. In other words, you have to wear a suit or a well-dressed shirt, matching pants and jackets, ties, formal shoes and socks. We always recommend our students to wear a combination of light coloured shirt with a trouser and suit of dark colour.
- Secondly, your chosen shirts, trousers and suits should fit you perfectly and give you comfort, so that you not only look best, but also act in best way.
- Avoid wearing any loud colour dress and flashy ties.
- Lastly, your clothes should be in neat and clean condition as well as ironed to give decent look.
Dress-up for Girls
- For girls also, Training and Placement team recommends to wear either business suits or salwar suits. However, while wearing salwar suits, you should keep in your mind to avoid flashy and vibrant colours. In addition, your footwear should be of relatively low heel and conservative.
- Secondly, nail polish and make-up should be flattering and understated. This means you should choose for shades, which are neutral towards your skin tone. Moreover, an applicant should avoid bright colours and too long nails.
- Lastly, you should keep jewellery and other accessories as minimum as possible. In fact, you should opt for those, which are not distracting, flashy and shiny.