Do you want to explore your career in TCS, a leading IT company of India? If yes, just wake up and start your preparation, as TCS is organizing Campus Drive in Shri Ram Institute of Technology, Jabalpur for Non-Engineering graduates. Hence, irrespective of your chosen course during graduation, you will be able to get placement in Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post
- Students should pass their B. Sc. in 2016 with any of the following streams, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Computer Science, Information Technology and BCS/BCA.
- Each applicant of TCS Campus Drive should possess at least 50 percent in each subject and in every semester of his or her Graduation, along with in higher secondary and senior secondary examination.
- All academics mentioned here for students should compulsorily be of full time courses.
- Candidates want to appear in TCS Campus Drive should essentially complete their Class 12 examination in Commerce or Science with Statistics and Mathematics.
- Students should complete all their courses within the regular stipulated duration of the course and there should not include any type of extended education.
Requirements before Registration Process
Before a student should move ahead to apply online, he or she should essentially possess two important documents
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph in passport size format
- Softcopy of Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Quick Steps to Registration and Form Submission
Now, let us look over few quick steps to complete the registration and form submission procedures.
- Go to the official site of https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and click on the button of Click Here to Apply
- Click on the option of New Candidate Registration under Information Technology
- Choose the option of Off Campus Applicants
- Fill your registration form
- Once you complete with the filling of registration form, you will be able to receive mail on your mail id from fresher recruitment provided in your registration form.
- Login with your DT number as well as the password you receive under the subhead contains registered candidates.
- Now, you should visit the link directing to Application form on top and left hand side as well as complete 4-stage of the application form.
- After form completion click on “Apply for off campus Drive”
- Finally click on “Track my application form” ;here status should be “Application Received”
Therefore, online registration requires only two-step procedure, where candidates have to complete pre-registration steps by clicking on the link mentioned in website of Shri Ram Institute of Technology.
Important Details at a Glance
|Campus Drive||Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)|
|Campus Venue||Shri Ram Institute of Technology, Jabalpur|
|Tentative Date of the Event||February 29 in 2016|
|Exam Time||Morning 10:00 am sharp|
Note:-Candidates are obliged to report at the exam venue one hour before commencing of the written examination i.e. at 9:00 am.