Shri Ram Group Jabalpur wishes all the best to every engineering student registered and want to appear for off-drive technical campus of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on March 2 2016. These applicants would be able to get details about the campus drive, as mentioned here.
- Drive Date: 02-MAR-16
- Reporting Time:-09:00 AM
- Campus Venue:- Shri Ram Institute Of Technology Campus~ Near ITI Madhotal ,Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
How to Get the Hall Ticket for the Drive
B.E., M.E., B. Tech and M. Tech students have to collect their Hall Tickets from the official website of TCS NextStep. Once they visit the website and enter their registration number, they would be able to view and/or download their hall tickets by following few key steps:-
- Sign in to the NextStep website for Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) off-campus drive with necessary DT Reference ID and their Passwords.
- Now, click over the view or download hall ticket to download it and confirm your availability for the campus drive.
Applicants may even access the TCS campus drive website from their iPhone and Android phones for downloading their Hall Tickets.
Do’s for the Drive
Once you get the softcopy or hardcopy of your Hall Ticket, you should make sure to check eligibility criteria and read important details given on it carefully.
“Candidates should compulsorily carry two colour printed copies of their Hall Tickets on the day of off-campus drive.”
None of the candidates will get permission to appear for recruitment process in case he or she fails to bring the TCS Hall Ticket.
Validation of Hall Ticket Authenticity
Engineering students of Shri Ram Group Jabalpur and other institutes may validate the authenticity of their Hall Tickets by simply scanning its QR code. On doing this, valid campus drive ticket will highlight:-
- Reference Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
Mandatory Documents for Appearing the Test
Candidates should compulsorily carry few important documents with them on the campus drive day, which are as follows:-
- Two coloured printed copies of their Hall Tickets
- Original Identification Card of their respective Colleges/Institutes/Universities
- Any document that shows candidates photo identity proof for the verification process, like any one among Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
Note:-In case a person does not have any of the photo ID proofs mentioned here, he or she should essentially carry a Photo Identity proof, attested and issues from a Gazetted Officer and that too on the official letterhead.
Candidature or Application Fulfilment
Application or candidature of any student subjects towards fulfilment of the important TCS eligibility criteria, as mentioned here.
- Minimum aggregate i.e. aggregate obtained in each subject of every semester marks should be 60 percent or above it in the first attempt of Class 12, Class 10 and Diploma course (if it is applicable). In addition, candidates have to secure 60 percent in both Graduation and Post-graduation, along with successful completion of their final semester or final year without any pending backlogs or arrears during the duration of entire engineering course.
- First attempt indicates for clearing of the final semester or year examination, such as Class 10, Class 12, Graduation, Diploma and Post-graduation with at least 60 percent marks as aggregate and within the normal course duration.
- Applicants should complete all of their courses Class 10 onwards within the duration, as mentioned by respective Institute or University and according to the selection guidelines of TCSL without any of the extended education.
- Candidate should not have any pending backlog while appearing for the selection process or campus drive. Instead, they should clear all backlogs within the normal duration of their degree program and there should not be any extended education.
- Applicants should make sure to declare about arrears/backlogs/gaps during their academic programs and work experience. Educational breakup should never be because of extended duration and it should not exceed 2 years or 24 months, while it is permissible only in case of valid reasons. Exam authorities will also check relevant document proof to justify the gaps in education.
- Only those individuals, who pursued full-time courses, would be able to apply for the TCS off-campus drive.
- Applicants with more than 3 years of work experience are not able to be the part of TCS selection process.
- Candidate should cross the minimum age limit of 18 years to apply for the selection process of Tata Consultancy Services.
Hence, consider the aforementioned points, start with the revision work and give your test confidently. For further queries, you should contact at Toll Free number 1800-209-3111.
All the Best